Sunday, October 22, 2006

New Blog

Hello... Everyone~~ this is my new blog... Just visited Shasha's blog then suddenly have got feel want to create one also. Don't know why la... haha~~ Mayb want to express my feeling gao gao latt at here la... Nothing more... hahaha... First blog dunno say what ler... oh... Recently just realised that, many of my friends are missing me la.. haha =P All asked me the same question why never see me online for a very long time ago, almost half year i think? Vanish?! Disappear?! LOL... Anyway, i'm back.. i'm alive! I'm fine now... Not to worry... =) thank you for those who are worry about me & those who all the way supporting me. Always will treasure you guys with love from now onward and ever. =) Take Care guys~

The book that i uploaded above is a very nice book which help me alot during last half-year. Hahaha.. =P From fall down then stand up and continue walk again. Just want to share with you guys only. Hehe =) Does anyone want to borrow it from me?! Hahaha.. it's all welcome a.. Dont feel shy wor... haha~~~

3 comments:

Gladys said...

hi there!!!
ur new blog!!! hope u wil enjoy bloggin~~~
me here missin u too *muaks*
r u all rite? y cant ur frens find u one?
neway, keep on bloggin!!!

sha_jadebutterfly said...

Yeah im the 1st one to comment!!!hahahahaha.wei u tulis banyak banyak ar i check everyday LOL. but rmb to study ar..exam takde tulis blog geh. ya ler we are all missing you. thank god u're back hahaha. be happy lar u have me wahaha
-shasha-

sha_jadebutterfly said...

yer i wasnt the 1st one lar.lambat 2 min.wahahaha