Saturday, November 04, 2006

APT Saloon, Domino's Pizza and Focus Point?!

APT Saloon in Carrefour
Today around 11.30am I went there to have my hair rebonding that I wanted to do it since half year ago! Phew... Finally here I go to do it. Now you guys can see a taiwan artist in Malaysia la.. ok... That's A-Mei! LOL.. =P Today I went there with my youngest aunty. Since she always wanted to rebonding her hair too. After we went there then I start my rebonding but my aunty didnt do it because hers hair now are too dry cant do it. If she did already, hers hair will looks like shit! LOL... So she just signed up a treatement programme. Erm.. Have a good chat with those stylists at there about 3 hours. Laughed alot there. Hehe... Don't know since when I became so socialable eh?! =P

Around 3.15pm, finally finished my rebonding. Then we went for so called a lunch or a Hi-tea?! Whaever la.. As long as I have got some foods to eat right?! So we decided to go to Domino's Pizza to have our lunch. [(Honestly speaking, lives for 19 years, ok, I have not been to Domino's Pizza to have some food la.. ok!=.=") Those who know me very well, my house cooking style always is the healtier way! Therefore the probability to have a meal at outside is always damn low.]

Domino's Pizza
Ok, first at all I have to say that before we go in there was only ONE customer there to do hers revision or what! I don't know. Then I told my aunty that "wah... 没有人叻,拍苍蝇咯!! haha! So we gave in, and then after order a combo meal we have a nice chat about some gossips. So after all the foods arrive our table, we started to eat of cuz and have some chat also. OK.. you guys guess what was happening now??? Just now I did say 没有人叻,拍苍蝇咯 right?! Ok.. NOW the 苍蝇 did appear one our table la.. ok! SO ACCURATE la my mouth said out de things! Then we both have the 默契 laughed out together loud loud la.. ok! HAHAHA!!! You guys can imagine or not?! LOL... =P It's extremely funny, and then knowing that there only 3 customers include us at the whole restaurant! OMG... hahaha! But I guess we 'bought' alot of guess gave in the restaurant lor.. ok.. After we gave in rite, the restaurant 碌碌续续 alot of Malays go in la.. OK!

After that, Another new moment to go.... Cuz my spec that I currently wear already very old and have got alot of 花纹. So I decided to changed a new one for my own. Since my aunty is there so that she can help me choose together which one more suitable for me.

Focus Point
After we walked in then we saw some collection of spec for promotion. So I chose this promotion. Quite fast I chose the frame. Very nice la the sepc... Very colourful also! The colours are so sharp man! Wore already just feel like very young la.. ok... 青春 la.. ok! LOL... Saw some brand of the frame. Guess what is the brand name?! We saw one of them was "O-Yes!" la ok!... SWT... So I at there jokes with my aunty, if wore it already sure whatever things can also goes well as "O-yes" huh?! LOL... =P So after I go to check my shortsighten power. And then 讨价还价 with the worker there lor... The worker bu neng lor... want to cheat me money lor.. ok! Want to count the price as high as he. Like me don't know like that. Luckily my aunty help me to ask for discount from him! Phew... Yet I also order 2 monthly contact lens... OK.. THAT GUY WANNA CHEAT ME AGAIN!! WTF!! ONE BOX LAST TIME I DID ORDER ONLY FOR 60 BUCKS! NOW HE SAID 65 BUCKS! OH, WELL... THEN I SAID LAST TIME I BOUGHT 60 NIA LOR...( in an immoral way) then he likes very bu gan yuan like that then oklor.. 60 bucks.. SWT...

So after settled the payment then we walked back from Carrefour ler! hahaha~~~ First time for us! A walk to be remember?! But 2 persons walked not that bad la... At least we can chat some funny jokes! Then the time flies... awhile then arrived home already lor! Then after back home just played with the little Joanne... SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!! Finally wait to get a BIAO MEI already! Yay! =)

Guess I have to go now! Having gastrics pain now by the way! Wanna have a cup of my proteins powter with MILO already! So.. cya guys! Have a nice weekends! Enjoy ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wei I myself have been laughing all the time while reading your latest post. It's so funny... Hahahaah... Okay seems like someone will totally have a different look.. Can fat hao already... Wah... Bu neng la your rebonding pic.. Then you still told me you are not going to wash your hair at least three days... Hahahaah... Okay I know I am syoking sendiri...

Eh your Goey has failed to even be the five finalist... Novel won for the champion.. Oohh... And also Catherine from Canada who you first thought was my friend... So pity of them... Hahaah...