Monday, November 13, 2006

Love Story

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Love etcetera. One day it was announced to feelings that the island would sink, so all repaired there boats and left.

Love wanted to perservere until the last moment. When the island was almost sinking, Love decided to ask for help. Richness was passing in a grand boat when Love asked for help. Richness refused saying that there was Envy and Jealousy in the boat and there was no place for him.

Vanity passed by in a beautiful vessel. Love asked Vanity for help. "I can't help you Love. Your being wet might damage my boat."

As Sadness was close by, Love turned to him. "Oh Love, I am so sad that I need to be myself!" said Sadness. Happiness passed by, but she was so happy that she did not even notice Love.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come Love, I'll take you." Love felt so relieved that he even forgot to ask his name. Finally they arrived on dry land and they parted ways.

Love asked Knowledge who it was. "It was Time," Knowledge answered. "Buy why did Time help me?" asked Love. Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because, only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is."


Thought for reflection:
True love is unconditional and ever flowing. It does not ask for acknowledgement or any kind of return.

No comments: