Sunday, November 05, 2006

Love

Hmmm... Just a simple title for this post. Cuz I don't know gonna use what title. Just a picture that I draw for myself. It's a love shape. I draw from a picture. So just let you guys to have a look whether it look alike the orinigal picture or not. Hehe... =) But I haven't coloured it. Waiting for Ashton's idea comments on how to colour it to let it become more cool & nice! =)
(Note: If the satisfaction of the picture is 10, I would rate my picture for 8.) Yay! =) What about you guys rate this?! =P


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

bu neng er...haha..giler!
angry!
i rite liao de lo..then accidentally close it..iu!haha..
nvm~i rite once again!
but short one..okla..finish dy!
haha..later ashton charge u baru u noe!
tapi tak apa la...he is in the list de..so he wont charge u de!
haha..kawan karib!-_-"

*S-特* said...

sorry lor... ok! He definately wont treat like tht! U tot he is ashley keh?! hahaha... just ask the comment from him then need money! The I would suggest him go to rob others la! hahahaha! =)