Thursday, November 09, 2006

MV's MPH and Sushi King =D

So today went to MV with Shasha and donkey! Around 1pm something like that the Shasha came and fetched us. Hehe... Recently she become our driver for FOC one ler... Where to get wor?! LOL... =P After arrived there, we first go to Aussino for buying bed sheet and quick cover set since they are having discount in this month. So I did grab for 2 quick cover set and one filter bed sheet. =) After that, we went to shop some of the shop lots. But ended up didnt get anything else also. =(

Later on around 4pm something, we 3 feel have got abit hungry so we decided to go to Sushi King to have our Hi-tea. So have fun at there too! When every moment that we could sit, sure we have fun! LOL... no doubt! =P So we 3 continue the E's story. Guess it became our everyday's topic already... SWT... Don't know when only we could end this topic... Oh well...

So below were some photos we took during the Hi-tea time... So here we go....


Me & Donkey =P


Dishes that we had eaten


Don't capture me la... I shyyy..... =D



Guess whose hand was that?! =P

'kiap-ing' the sushi... =P

After that, we continue our journey. Today our objective is go to MPH. So of course we went there. I did bought 6 books about the self-help which all totally cost me around RM300. Crazy huh?! It's up to you to judge it! But it really could help me alot! =P So Anyone out there want to borrow from me you guys are welcome! =) So after that, we rush back home just because the Donkey need to fetch Moo to the E's house because today it's hers birthday! SO... that's all for today! What's a tiring day for me! Considered me whole day didn't sleep... Guess I'll have a nice dream today! Yay! Ciaoz... cya!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

i also wanna talk bout tat HH~~!!!
i also wan holiday:(
how come my exam so long=.=