Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Unexpected!!!

Oh well... Have been quite long time I never updated my blog. =) Being busy go out with my friends. No choice, kaki itchy! LOL...

Anyway, got my results just now evening. Sighs...

UNEXPECTED... seriously

The subject that I expected I would take D turned out with a C only. On the other hand, the subject that I expected I would take C but turned out with a D. SWT rite?! Oh well... But quite happy also. Hehe... Congratulation, ESTHER!!! =) You already made it real for once. LOL... =P

By the way, I also want to congratulate my friends who are Donkey and Pasukan. LOL... Donkey, you no need to worry already! Can sell your books for me! LOL... Pasukan, wow!!! Your results! OMG... DAMN GOOD! Still remember you told me before one subject you didnt do it well. But ended up turned out with a D?! SWT... Anyway, congratulation to you. Guess you had paid off alot of prices huh?! So that's what you got now. You can go any Universities that you want in Australia already! LOL... Just as long as you have got money and time to choose! ;)

No comments: