Sunday, November 19, 2006

What are you pretending to be!!! Hate you!!!

WTF!!! WHAT ARE YOU PRETENDING TO BE!!! I HATE YOU!!! AND YET, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

Supposed yesterday had a Japanese buffer as my lunch with her & hers gang. Oh well... Since she said fully book already then i just left it. Wait for next time to go together her. OH WTF... I just realised that she did go for buffer but she LIES to me!!! Oh well.. Then nevermind lor hor... Manatau she still wan to pretend like dont know ler! Oh well... Hey you, what are you pretending to be, completely idiot la you!!! You thought like that very FON meh?! SWT... Oh well... Never mind... ESTHER, FORGIVE her pls! She always like that! I'm already numb with her.

Guess the post that i wrote in 2nd Nov quite true, known her since form 1... OK... I MENTIONED AGAIN IS FORM1, but till now I still dont know when to believe her and when not! Sighs... Baliah lah me! But what I want from you this idiot is just simple word, HONESTY!!! Where is your honesty! Always tell lies to others and yet won't feel guilty for her ownself! Oh well... Accept who are you as only thing I can do. Treated you so good also not used, what you returned back to me?! Oh well... IT WAS TOTALLY SHIT!!! I would rather prefer you tell me the truth for me!!! WTF!!! Still wanna argue with me in MSN!!! MUKA TEMBOK-NYA!!! That's all for my expression today! Now... feel relief abit... Cuz I drink a big cup of ribena with ais~~~ HAHAHA! =) Thanks for listening! And yet, don't lies to me out there! LOL... =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you know your friend is lying to you. Hmm, I have met two kinds of person. Some people just lie to you without any reason,but not hurting you,maybe just for fun. Another kind of person lie to you with unknown reason. Not sure your friend is which kind of person. Hope not the second one ^_^. One more thing, you save your $ by not eating the sushi ^_^

HaOZh3 said...

Cheer up "p since u are able to save ur money just like bee said.. hoho~

Anonymous said...

Hey calm down.. Mentioned fuck for how many times... Haha.. We have different type of friends always.. Just accept if you can't do anything.. Haha..