Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pasar Malam @ Taman Caunaught and 糖黏豆 @ S.Saujana

This post supposed already posted, but due to my house internet connection lag and hang, after I finished my typing for this post when I wanted to post ok.. Disconnection again! “gek sei me!” But, Esther be patient, therefore I rewrite again. Swt… :S

Just went back from Taman Caunaught’s pasar malam with Shasha. Hehe… Actually wanted to go there to see the jagung moi since every of my friends said that she’s so pretty and gorgeous. All of the people circle around her mother’s stall if she’s there. When you see no one else is standing there to buy her jagung mean she’s not there. See?! How exaggeration for this?! But it’s really truth.

So after we arrived, we first have our “fei zai lok lok” as our light dinner. Because later we want to eat asam laksa, therefore can’t let our stomach empty rite?! Nanti gastric lagi. Hehe.. So after ate the ‘lok lok’ we continue lepak of cuz since the pasar malam is so LONG to walk, longer than SP Tuesday’s pasar malam ler! So while lepak-ing, I bought a short pant which costs me RM20. It’s quite nice. I like it very much. When back house and tried, luckily it fit to me. Yay! Then later we walk and walk, saw a lot of asam laksa stall, but don’t know which to choose. At last, we chose the last stall which placed at the end of the pasar malam. Wow… but also nice to eat! Hehe… After eaten asam laksa, we continue lepak. Then I bought a watch and a shirt which totally cost me around RM25. The watch is so nice and the shirt is so fashionable. Later I also bought a skirt which costs me RM25. Hehe… The skirt looks cute and fashionable also. Yay! Then later I also bought 2 pieces of pejamas which costs me RM10 for each. Hahaha… Cartoon one which is winner the pooh. =P After that, we went back around 9.30pm…

After that, we went to find Eve to yumcha. So here we have another moment to go…

So we went to 糖黏豆 to have some desserts. Have fun and have a nice chat there! LOL… =P Almost one year didn’t go there to have some desserts already! Since last year Christmas eve. So what we chat about?! Oh... tell you guys… this is the most funny part among all the conversation that we had. LOL… Ermm… it’s about Eve and hers used to be her best friend(E) pergaduhan. LOL… E bergaduh with Eve it’s because Eve and her gang said E is an “aunty” with joking with her. Then you guys know what happened to E for the moment? Ok… She cried already! LOL… Then everyday at night, she will ask her sister comments on hers dressing(for going to Uni one) will looks like aunty or not?! It's just in case hers friends won't laugh at her again. Swt… HAHAHA!!! What’s a LAME pergaduhan rite?! People just joking with her so fast get angry dah! Aduidui.. :S Because of this make Shasha and me laugh like hell at 糖黏豆 la… ok! SWT… hahaha… Of course we have got chat about others also la… hahaha! Then after we finished the foods almost one hour like that then we balik lu… Cuz later we has another moment to go… LOL… How interesting is my life huh?! =P It’s because I search for it one! =P

Guess I had to go now. Later we have another moment to go. We are going to MV's MPH. Don’t know have got what interesting thingy will happned by later?! me now soooooooooo 期待!! =D

(Note for Jen: You think about it, what E will do if she known we last time used to call her “hao poh”?! Commit suicide sudah! Mati donk kiao! LOL… =P)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

doh...=.=i thought wat note r u leaving for me..sorry for late reply..u noe de la...recently im busying for study..!!haha=.=doh..one more paper to go!!hoho..ok..sry a..ss''ing forget 2 reply!
hoho..if she noe a...ok..avnite b4 she goin 2 uni..she wil ask her sis..av of her action wil act like hao poh o not la!!ok?
no 'bo' show 'bo', no 'fut' show 'fut'=.=omg...she so cham la..haha