Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yeah, It's Over!

Yes, it's over! I mean my final examination is over! So fast?! Fuiyor... hehe... Today the papar I sit for is Introductory Accounting A... Not that hard, overall I could answer all the questions. Guess what?! When I did the last question which is Bank Reconciliation Statement, after I calculated the bank account figure is equal to the figure of Bank Statement, I NEARLY want to shout out YES AH!!! But luckily I could control myself at the end I didn't shout out! Fuiyor... =)

So after I went back home not longer than one hour, my friend Jasmine aka shui poh called me said that going to come and find me just to share hers JERK story with me as she promised to tell me before. Oh well... Thinking want to have a nap in the afternoon, manatau itu shui poh said gonna come and find me soon. So I was told to not to have a nap. But at the end, I did fall asleep on the sofa before she arrived. =P Damn sleepy man! =0="

So after she came then started her JERK story... Oh well.. Sleepy*snoring*... Complicated man! Just like I love you, You dont love me, we arent the happy family! LOL... =P Dunno lah.. Just like a victimism story for her... Oh well... Pity her! Then chit-chat until around 5pm only she went back. After she went back, me feel like have got abit hungry so I cooked instant mee to eat. OMG... after eaten the mee, not longer for half an hour, I sudah fall asleep! Oh well... guess how tired was I?! Sighs... :S

Woke up at 8pm, ish... missed my favourite Singapore tv programme (Lucky charm) which showed at 7pm. Aiks... Now I've to wait for the repeat for this show. Sighs... And then around 10pm, daddy came back from Australia. Didn't buy anything else for me ;'(, because nothing to buy at there too expensive bah. 2.8:1. But then he shared alot of the experiences that he went through there. Quite funny! Haha...

Guess I've to go now... Wanna watch the tv show already! Yeah! Have a good rest ya, Esther! =) You can fly now lor... Yeah~~~ XIU XIU XIU~~~~ =D

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

bu neng er...neng meh?
"i luv u..u din luv me.."
tat complicated a?
giler..ok!me also sleep la!til 10.30pm!!haha....good lo..finish exam dy!now my time to suffer dy:(
lu jgn kacau ku a..jgn suddenly cal..nanti 3838..til 6am=.=
haha~~~
ok..u may start planning whr r we goin after my exam!!^.^
we can get back wat we lost for tis 1/2 half yr ...rite???"muo qi"!!haha....xiu xiu xiu~~~~~