Thursday, November 02, 2006

Only Say it Out Once In My Life Time

Don't know why all of a sudden, my heart & brain have alot of things to pour out now! I want to say alot of things that you guys will think it's so 感性. I want to say alot of things to my family members & my dearest friends here. ( So when you guys reading my blog, especially those who I will mention below, DON'T shed your tears ya =P) and hope it brought back alot of memories between you & me that we had gone through in the past. So, here We go...

To my Grandmother...
You grew me up! That why I'm here. That is why who am I now. You always share alot of your experinced with me! You always ask me to be strong when I was down. You always support me. You always cheer me up. You always know what I want! You always cook alot nice vege for me to eat! You always make joke with me! You always... Are my idiol in my life for sure! =) The love that you gave out is INFINITY!

To my Daddy&Mommy...
Daddy, you always work till late night. You always have to go outstation to work! You always provide a better enviroment for our family. You always support me. You always shared alot of experieced with me. You always tell me that health is my first wealth. You always very panic. You always.... Are my superman in my life for sure! The love that you gave out I can't see it from my eyes but it can feel from the heart.
Mommy, you always provide the best thing for our family. You always care for me. You always worry about me. You always bagging me. You always support me. You always forgive me. You always hurt alot. You always want us eat in the healthier way. You always have a nap in the evening. You always protect our family from danger. You always sacrificed yourself. You always... Are my superwomen in my life for sure! The love that you gave out I can see it from my eyes and feel from my heart too.

To my uncle&aunty...
Uncle, you grow me up! You make me to become a better me! You always buy alot of things for me. You always ask me to be strong. You always share life experienced with me. You always lead me to become a independent teenager. You always sacrificed your time just to teach me account. You always teach me how to manage my time. You always support me. You always ask me to let it go. You cheer me up. You always know what i want. You always... Are my bestest uncle that I ever have im my life for sure! The love that you gave out totally I can see from my eyes and feel from my heart too.
Aunty, you always cheer me up. You always laugh easily. You always is my 美容师。You always support me. You always tell me some jokes. You always strong. You always happy. Still remember what u'd told me when that time something was missing in my life. You always tell me that "Ah Fong, whatever you do in the future, I will always support you for sure, don't scare, be brave!". Yes, this sentence came out from your mouth and yet I always remember it in my heart. How touched was that?! Oh well.. You always... Are my bestest Aunty that I ever have in my life for sure! The love you gave out totally can see from eyes and feel from heart too.

To my brother...
Brother, we are brother and sister for once in our life. You always ask me to be strong. You always give whatever things that I need. You always buy me things that I like. You always mature. You always strong. You always handsome. You always provide whatever things that your girl friend needed. You always love your girl friend. You always very kind. You always is a giver. You always very funny. You always forgive me. You always support me. Yes, I didn't regret as you asked me to be strong to continue my studies in Monash. The results that I've got now can be recognised by you I guess. You always ask me to make it real. You always... Are my bestest brother in my life for sure! The love that you gave out is INFINITY!

To my friend Ashley...
Ashley, sorry for the misunderstood thingy that happened between us last few year. Now I understand and I already forgive it. You always very cute. You always tell lies. You always joke with others. You always ask people to help you. You always easy-going. You always be who you are. You always lack of confident. You always like to say rude words. You always laugh at others people wearing style. Until now, I have got something to tell you that, I don't know when I should trust you, when I shouldn't trust for some time. I'm still learning to be smart. Alot of memories that we had gone through, such as Lingaton tuition, Taylor's foundation year and etc, hope that you could remember. It's always the best memories for us to bring back. You always... Are a taker yet a giver for me as I know you for so long.

To my friend Ashton...
Ashton, a friend that I known through Ashley. You always like to design. You always care about me. You always shared alot of things with me, from study to family, from family to entertaiment and etc. You always give something cute for me. You always hang-out with me. You always support me. You always be strong. You always independent. You always socialable with Malays. You always send a message for me when your things didn't go well in JB. You always send a common message for me after you come back from JB and befor you go to JB. Two common messages from you are:" Sleep liao ma?!" and " Huhu... now at bas liao... go back to JB lor.. 88.. take care ya". You always... Are a giver for me for sure!

To my friend Jasmine aka shui po...
Jasmine, you are the only friend that I known for longest. Almost 13 years. Our family background is almost the same. One father, mother and brother. You always the smart. You always SS. You always chase by guys. You always weak. You always alot of things to share with me. You always not confident enough. You always care about me. You always... Are my longest friend that I known in my life for sure!

To my friend Jason...
Jason, really get known each other was in form 4. Saw each other before in form 1. You always caring. You always share gossips with me. You always lead ur junoir prefects. You always be strong. You always have a clear intention. You always play a nice piece at piano. Do you still remember the Canon In D that you tought me?! You always patient. You always funny. You always look down some of other people. You always laugh at others. You always... Are a giver & a leader for me as I known you in my life so far!

To my friend Jennifer aka 珍妮花...
Jennifer, a real friend that I known in last year. You always SS. You always support me. You always care about me. You always bully MM. You always protect me. Still remember after classses I always go to your house to have a nap. Still remember I overnight at your room just for the costumes for our drama?! Still remember you bought a banana mooncakes for us to eat?! Still remember the campbell mushroom soup that bought at Carrefour?! You just don't let MM drink have to wait for me come over at Pangsapuri?! You always loved by someone else. You always like to jokes. You always scare to eat spicy foods. You always strong. You always help me. Still remember when the first day i got my new car, my reverse parking skills not that good at that time, you help me to parked it at Subang Square?! Still remember those memories that we had gone through last year? A taxi trip to 1-Utama, A bus trip to Sunway Pyramid(the umbrella also flied away) and the lists go on... You always... Are my sahabat karib and a giver in my life for sure!

To my friend Wilson aka Pasukan aka Team...
Pasukan, a friend that I known through Ashley. You always care about your friends. You always cool. You always hard to give a smile for those who don't know you. You always give out. You always confident enough. You always kind. You always sacrified for your friends & family members. You always very hardworking. You always very smart. You always help me when I needed your help the most. Only you saw my weaknesses on myself that is lack of confident. Still remember a joke that you told us before, that was about Alicia slimming gossips. Alot of things we had gone through, ups and downs. Hope that were our bestest memories. We always shared about our future. Yes we finally entered into a Uni that we chose, we like, we wish to study together. (This is what us dreams about, but the only question with me now, do we make ourself proud?! Yes, we do.=D) You always... Are the 'kindest' guy that I meet in my life so far!

To all the people that I mentioned above, you guys have added and created values in my life! I want to say that: Thank you for eveything you guys have done for me. I appreciated it alot. I really meant it. Love you guys always. I have kept you guys in my deepest place of my heart. =) Never leave you guys again. Never dissapointed you guys again. Never delete you guys from my life. I promised. And last but not least, I want to give you guys a vote of 4.

To all my friends:
As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come whatever
We will still be
Friends forever!

Voting:
1= See each other, then turning back
2= Eyes contacts
3= Eyes contacts + hands hold hands
4= Give a tight tight hug (there is where our heart shared)

(Note: The reason I created this post it's because I will never know when I'll leave this world. So what if tomorrow?! Am I going to regret for not letting you guys know you all actually create values in my life?! Yes, I'm. Therefore, this post is here! Alot of people choose to wait.. wait.. Until they died but still haven't told it out. But this thing will only happened to me once in my life time for sure! It's because 人类是可以被认同的!)

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

tak boleh!!ok..SUE u!cuz my name so bawah!Ashley is #1~~but also the @#$%%$^%&-_-"..but then u told me is according to alphabet~okla..forgive u!
but then i stil wanna SUE u!!cuz u juz rite me sikit saja...:(but nvm la..u say tmr will add mine de!!hehe:)ok..tel u a secret..becuz i wanna "pei yang" those feel to rite u a comment~i play the song once again n again...-_-"pai seh..hehe..ok..don talk so many rubbish dy..later forget wat i wanna tell...erm..soli..i always tat many rubbish..=.=haha
start lo~!prepare tissue lo!!!
hm,i stil remember..tat time i cal u..so hard juz can cal u..u noe??finally..get u!then u juz gip me a response tat.."我不想跟你讲电话"..then i juz ask u..manatau..u really say.."Ya,i got no mood"..then i say..ok..nvm.i cal u next time..but then dunno why..after i close the fon..my tear drops itself..feel so sad la..ok?tak boleh!skrg nangis lagi!really giler!!haha..tel u la..u really a good fren!real de..from heart de^.^in my life..u r the 角色tat very important!!my sahabat karib o!!u make me feel tat..no matter wat happen~i cant 放弃tis fren..i wil try my best to do wat i can^.^juz becoz u treat me very good!!a really good fren!a best fren i get knew from foundation!u r the 1st one o!!HAPPY?!?keke...u always help me in avthing also la!becoz of u..my econ can get credit la.ok?tak macam skrg=.=have 2 retake again..wuwu~~
HEY~is tat promise?won't delete us in ur life anymore??PROMISE ya..can't betray ur promise ya!eh..find u really very samfu=.=especially talk myself inside the fon..ok?haha..but..worth for it!!!!
For sure!u r my sahabat karib la..ok???anythin unhappy..juz tel me..ok?kawan karib ma!scare me laugh u?nvm la..u also always laugh me de!haha..ok`~rite tis comment n read ur blog~i play tis song for 6times dy!!break record la..ok?
anyway~all the best for u a!!
TAKE CARE N GOOD LUCK ALWAYS~
Don forget..Jennifer always beside u^.^support u all the way!

*S-特* said...

JENNIFER KU LEE SIE!!! Ok.. now happy tak?! Yours one is the longest now! hahaha... NENG lor.. u!!! BROKEN RECORD! YES, YOU DID! hahaha! Ok.. I repreat and repeat saw this comment u wrote.. my tears.. deng.. automatically dropped you know! and then the wrong thing was.. today i went for hair rebonding... then all of a sudden i think back this comment, my eyes were full of tears. luckily didnt drop it.. ( that was the time my hair was having steam) so cant really see it clear, they might think that was the wap of air! Pheww... luckily... 2 TIMES u know! swt...
anyway thanks ya! good luck in your final lor.. although I'm not teaching you econs ald, but u still can past de this times! add oil bah!! anything not understand feel free to ask me if i still remember la... ok!

Cheers,
Esther Beauty! =P

Anonymous said...

I said I wanted to go to bed but I just ain't feeling well because I am really excited to drop by here. Therefore my footprint turned up to be here. I have read each and every post on your blog. I am glad to see that you are being so honest to yourself and accept who you really are. This is the way to live spectacular don't you think so? At the same time I am really happy that you are as lighthearted as before. You have grown up and there are many people who are so proud of you, and I am sure you know who they are, which one of them is definitely me. You are sentimental and never shows up to people who are not close. Getting know about you is absolutely fun because you are expert in creating laughter. I always feel safe to be with you because you never gives up a friend like me. You are always supporting. As a friend I would have thought of treasuring you indeed.

Time is ticking away soundlessly yet fast. And we will grow. I know we will certainly have tons of things to face with because now is not the end. Can you see that? We have such a long way to move on. Ah fong, lets just go for it because this is inevitable and we can do it very well. And after years later, it really sounds so sweet that I would have a friend like you, supporting each other all the way. I have not been so empathic or enthusiastic either to write a sentence like this. :)

Well I guess I will be following your blog henceforward. I will not be noisy but at least authentic. You know me.

"As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more." Jules Renard

p/s: Could you ever remember? Those were the days when we have been having so much fun during our secondary. We never thought of what will be going on soon but to live simple. I really miss those days. Gossips are not only gossips but a proof showing that we have been enjoying the moments. Therefore ah fong, do remember to be happy always. Don't neglect this sentence. And finally I would like to visit your new house, which seems to be a "terang" house? :)

*S-特* said...

This reply for Jason! I'm happy too finally I have got find back who am i now! I'm happy that all of you guys who all the way supporting me! Totally feel from the heart one! Yes, I think so, live life for spectacular! So tht is why i'm here to pour my feeling out gao gao latt! =P Yes, no one else can understand my feeling at that times, I fight with myself very cruel! So, in my life now, added ALOT of experienced and values seriously! Yes, we all have been growing up! That is growing up's prices to padi off?! I guess so!
Yes. Only now i realised I did bring alot of laughter to all my friends! They all now miss my laughter alot as i known now! =P Alot of appointement to meet up them! Guess if you want to come to my new hse need to beratur to only book appointment?! LOL...=P
Yes! Finally realised "avoid things" not the best cure for me! "OH... WTF! GO FOR IT ANYWAY!" make me more barve to go ahead!
Yes, thinking back alot of bestest memories between you and me! Especially in form 4 rite?! How siao sha we all! the life at the moment was to simple! Duh.. How i hope i could stop the time dont let it fliess.. LOL... Oh.. ya ! One thing that u did for me that quite touched my heart one was last year 2005 the day before my bday! U called to my hse to wish me HAPPY BIRHDAY! Oh well.. so surprised at tht time! U said say that later 12am wanna sleep already so wishes me in advance. So u memang are the 1st person to wish me! Still remember u did that b4 or not?! Guess you have forgot rite?? Never ever expect that was you to call me la... ok! hahaha...
Yep.. I WANNA LIVE MY LIFE HAPPILY!!! Finally, understand LOVE IS NOT LOVE until that i give it away that is really true man! do you still remember our promised?! Said that always will support each other?! Yes, I still. that's y I kept this promised all the way to support u! Not to give up you! =)
OMG.. What a long comments between us?! can creat another blog title i guess?! =P

Anonymous said...

seems so many aldy drop a comment ...i oso cannot kalah 1..haha...evytime u ask me to lauch ur blog ho...got a bit sien lo..coz de things happen on u i cant feel a..like wut exam a..rebonding a..haha !but i oso willing to see it de..coz can noe more bout u ma ! but this blog i feel it de most ! coz u write it to me n ur frens n family.. ! u noe it de...v all best best frens..will always n forever supporting u !

whn de time u got smth happened (i think u realize it de) i really shock ...tat time i in jb ..wanna come bak immediately la ok to visit u ! bt tat time in jb n busy wif assign..so cant come bak...

but till now seems u already put it all down thn i really happy really really really !!!!

i always share all my secret wit u coz i trust at u ! i noe u r the one tat can be trusted ! i never chat more like tis to another ppl lo ok !!

& noe u is 1 of de most lucky thing in my life lo! so...frens forever or more !!

Jennifer said...

bu neng er...tat touch meh?
haha...luckily lo..later u cry during rebonding tat time..=.=
pai seh de ma!!!haha~~~really got add on somethin bout me de wo!!
but why all is me bully MM de??
yer...-_-"im not tat bad la..ok?
iu..

*S-特* said...

where got all wor?! just ONE only nia lor... the campbell soup nia mah! Others are our memories la... ok!!! HAHAHA!!!